Dr. King’s Ten Commandments
Martin Luther King, Jr, 1963:
I hereby pledge myself—my person and body—to the nonviolent movement. Therefore I will keep the following ten commandments:
- Meditate daily on the teachings and life of Jesus.
- Remember always that the non—violent movement seeks justice and reconciliation — not victory.
- Walk and talk in the manner of love, for God is love.
- Pray daily to be used by God in order that all men might be free.
- Sacrifice personal wishes in order that all men might be free.
- Observe with both friend and foe the ordinary rules of courtesy.
- Seek to perform regular service for others and for the world.
- Refrain from the violence of fist, tongue, or heart.
- Strive to be in good spiritual and bodily health.
- Follow the directions of the movement and of the captain on a demonstration.
I sign this pledge, having seriously considered what I do and with…
View original post 95 more words
Save the phone!
Oh, we have all had this happen to us before. This video is courtesy of Jimmy Tatro. I have no idea who he is but his vids are funny as shit!
Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Breaking Bad
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Breaking Bad
Mild-mannered high school chemistry teacher Walter White thinks his life can’t get much worse. His salary barely makes ends meet, a situation not likely to improve once his pregnant wife gives birth, and their teenage son is battling cerebral palsy. But Walter is dumbstruck when he learns he has terminal cancer. Realizing that his illness probably will ruin his family financially, Walter makes a desperate bid to earn as much money as he can in the time he has left by turning an old RV into a meth lab on wheels.
Hat tip to: http://TopTrending.com